Bad Breath
Official Website of NursingWellness.com - Health Tips, Fitness Guide and Wellness Resources
health and fitness, alternative medicines, family health and nursing, diseases and health conditions, vitamins and nutrition supplements

Bad Breath
BAD BREATH


Bad Breath


Bad Breath Causes and How to Avoid Them

Bad Breath Disease; How Not to Be a Victim

Bad Breath in Toddlers; the Facts and Possibilities

Bad Breath Remedies without Overspending

Bad Breath Treatment in Longmont; Get the Best Services!

Bad Breath Treatment Steps; Know The Right Things to Do!

Chronic Bad Breath; Know the Facts and Avoid It!

Different Bad Breath Cures

Different Causes of Bad Breath

Do You Have The Signs of Bad Breath?

Get Rid Of The Symptoms With Bad Breath Medicines

Getting Rid Of Bad Breath

Getting to Know Bad Breath Products for Dogs

Home Cure for Bad Breath

How to Cure Bad Breath

How to Get Rid Of Bad Breath

Importance of Bad Breath Testers

Know the Different Bad Breath Home Remedy

Some Of The Top Natural Cures for Bad Breath

Stop Bad Breath and Be Happy!

The Different Bad Breath Herbal Remedy

The Importance of Knowing the Cure for Bad Breath

Understanding Bad Breath and How to Avoid It

Understanding Bad Breath in Child

What are the Factors that Cause Bad Breath?

Dangers of Artificial Sweeteners

Although sugar has been part of the dining table and kitchen for centuries, people know that too much of it also is not good for the body. This is especially true with people who are either diabetic or those who are trying to lose weight because of obesity problems.
More info about Dangers of Artificial Sweeteners

Buah Merah Immune System Booster : The Synergy Of Six Super Natural and Organic Antioxidants

Buah Merah Mangosteen Green Barley Wheat Grass Malunggay Guyabano Soursop

BUAH MERAH (Pandanus Conoideus) ; MANGOSTEEN (Garcinia Mangostana) ; GREEN BARLEY (Hordeum Vulgare) ; WHEAT GRASS (Triticum) ; MALUNGGAY (Moringa Oleifera) ;GUYABANO / SOURSOP (Annona Muricata)

The Health Benefits of the Six Super Natural and Organic Antioxidants

BUAH MERAH (Pandanus Conoideus) ; MANGOSTEEN (Garcinia Mangostana) ; GREEN BARLEY (Hordeum Vulgare) ; WHEAT GRASS (Triticum) ; MALUNGGAY (Moringa Oleifera) ; GUYABANO / SOURSOP (Annona Muricata)

 

Sweeteners for Better Health

As people age, the body is not able to digest sugars as fast compared to before. Since this poses as a health risk, people have shifted to sweeteners. This can also be used to control blood sugar or reduce the amount of calories or carbohydrates taken into the body. This has prompted companies to make artificial sweeteners that offer the same taste but less on the calories. Some of the brands are in the market are Equal, Canderel and NutraSweet.
More info about Sweeteners for Better Health

Halitosis, colloquially called bad breath, is a symptom where a noticeably unpleasant odor is present on the exhaled breath. Concern about halitosis is estimated to be the third most frequent reason for people to seek dental care, following tooth decay and periodontal disease (gum disease), and about 20% of the general population are reported to suffer from it to some degree. However, not all people who think they have halitosis have a genuine problem, and this phenomenon is called pseudohalitosis, halitophobia, or many other names.

As a percentage of people who think they have halitosis and seek treatment, between 5 and 72 percent have been reported to have no genuine halitosis when professionally examined. Of those people who have genuine halitosis, about 90% of the time the odor is caused by something in the mouth, commonly odors released by bacteria present below the gumline and on the back of the tongue. The remaining 10% is accounted for by many different conditions, including disorders in the nasal cavity, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, stomach or elsewhere.



 

Sante Wellness Philippines - Sante Wellness Asia  - Sante Wellness Middle East - Sante Wellness International 
“Our health care focus should begin on the farm and in well being, and not in laboratories of the biotech or pharmaceutical companies.”
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Benjamin Franklin

Nursing Wellness - About Us - Advertising - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Contact Us - Sitemap
What's New
- Most Popular - Login - Register - Advanced Search - Favorites - Add URL
All Rights Reserved. NursingWellness.com © Copyright
Maintained by: Dotnet Business Online Inc.